It's all over the news and social media when it comes to memory care and end of life: music works.
A smile, a head turn, a hum, a laugh, a whole room of people lighting up in song.
A daughter who hasn't heard her dad talk for months, suddenly overcome with tears as he lifts his head to sing, "Amazing grace, how sweet the sound."
A family comes to together while singing, "Take me home, country roads," as they say goodbye to their loved one.
Every story unique, and the stories are countless.
By bringing music therapy to the elders you love and care for, you can expect to see:
- Improvement in mood and energy
- Diminished anxiety and depression associated with memory loss and end of life
- Increased socialization and quality of life
- Enhanced communication and orientation
- Meaningful connections to self and others
We offer a variety of services, including:
Eager to find out more?
Connect with us to learn more about our eldercare music therapy services.