“Making music together is the best way for two people to become friends.” -Herman Hesse
At Collective Harmony, we love cultivating community through music. Our dream is to become the musical thread that ties the individual melodies of organizations like yours into a grand and glorious symphony that resounds with—collective harmony. (See what we did there?)
So whether you represent a long-term care facility, a local music school, an afterschool program, a church, or a social service organization in the Issaquah area—we want to collaborate.
We want to see organizations like yours flourish.
Together, we can make music to:
- Relieve caregiver or staff burnout
- Provide a positive outlet for youth
- Address stress, anxiety, and depression
- Unite and strengthen your team or group
- Process challenges, tragedy, or crisis
- Enhance the services you already provide
What does that look like? It could be:
- A staff in-service workshop on how to use music to reduce anxiety, cope with loss, or work together
- Intergenerational music groups designed to bring the oldest and youngest together in song
- A 10-week residency with weekly songwriting groups culminating in a concert
- A crisis response group that utilizes improvisation (no musical training required) to process grief and loss
- Weekly music groups to connect caregivers with loved ones living with dementia
What you can expect:
- A custom designed program to meet your needs
- Accessibility and clear communication
- The highest quality care and service
- Exceptional results
Intrigued by our services? Sold on our mission? We couldn't do it without you and most importantly, we want to make music with you!