Bring innovative dementia-friendly music experiences to your community
Through our no-experience-required music groups and specialized 1-1 sessions, we can help your residents:
- Connect with other residents and caregivers
- Improve orientation and quality of life
- Decrease anxiety and depression
- Easily transition to meals, help with ADLs, etc.
- FULLY ENGAGE!
Based on your goals and our initial assessment, our music therapist will customize a music program that is just right for you.
Sessions could include bell choir, singing, life review, songwriting, movement, instrument playing, and more.
Interested in building a music program in your community? Learn more about our consulting services.
What you can expect:
- Music programs customized to meet your residents' needs
- High-quality music and personalized care
- Fun, engaging activities for every resident
- Post-group check-ins and quarterly summaries
- Smiles, laughter, and energy that lasts
What we offer:
- Routine music therapy groups
- Music program consultation
- Staff inservices
- Individual music therapy sessions
Meg's energy and program captured and held the attention of everyone in the group for the entire hour. No one wanted it to end. Literally everyone who attended took the time to personally thank Meg for a job well done. One gentleman said to me afterwards, "I was so into what was going on I didn't think about my situation even once. Can Meg come every month?" --Melinda Franklin
Ready to bring music to your community?
Connect with us for more information and to schedule an initial meeting!