Caring for your loved one in the comfort of their home
Tired? Burned out? At a loss? Feel distant literally or figuratively?
We can help. Caregiving is tough and getting to services is difficult. That's why we come to you or your loved one's home in Issaquah or the greater Eastside, whether in a house or skilled nursing, assisted living, or memory care community to provide the highest quality memory care and end of life (for any illness) services.
And we don't just hit play on an iPod. While listening to music can be a great tool, we bring the benefits of live music engagement and personal relationship.
From songwriting, lyric analysis, guided relaxation, singing, drumming, life review, and movement, we customize each session to your loved one's preferences and needs so you can see results.
- Promote socialization and quality of life
- Decrease confusion and agitation
- Process life transitions and loss of independence
- Connect to self and others
- Increase energy and participation level
- Improve mood and communication
Whether your loved one is facing their final days or just moving into a memory care community, we consider it our passion and privilege to walk with people through some of the most vulnerable days of their lives.
What you can expect:
- Personalized care plan
- Routine visits at times that best suit your loved one
- Highest quality musicianship and professionalism
- Regular updates and summaries
- A custom playlist of your loved one's favorite songs
- Accessibility and clear communication
Services we provide:
- End of Life Bedside Music
- Routine individual sessions
- Funeral Music Planning and Performing
- Grief support
- Family music sessions
Want to bring music to your loved one?
Connect with us to learn more about our services and schedule an initial visit!